3 medium zucchini sliced into 3” x ½” sticks
1 large egg white
1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
2 tbsp grated Pecorino Romano cheese
¼ tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. In a small bowl, beat egg whites and season with salt and pepper. In a ziplock bag, place breadcrumbs, garlic powder and cheese and shake well. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Dip zucchini sticks into eggs then into bread crumb and cheese mixture, a few at a time and shake to coat. Place the breaded zucchini in a single layer and spray more cooking spray on top.
4. Bake at 425 F for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with ½ cup marinara sauce for dipping.
With five hungry kids, a husband in the NFL, and her own insatiable appetite, Christy Denney has plenty of mouths to feed. Her blog, The Girl Who Ate Everything, is filled with family-friendly favorites that will make your mouth water. If you’re looking for simple, delicious, and easy dishes the whole family will love, she’s your girl.
Latest posts by Healthy Staff (see all)
- 30 Ways to Make This Summer Different Than All the Others - June 1, 2018
- Staying Healthy During Summer Vacation - June 1, 2018
- 10 Slimming Secrets of Summer - May 7, 2018