Yield: 1 pizza
- 1 whole wheat naan bread
- 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- ¼ cup shredded kale
- 4 strips of hemp tofu*
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella and parmesan
- ½ tablespoon of Hemp seeds
- ½ tablespoon of Hempseed oil*
- Sea salt
- Substitutions are marked with an *
- Substitute tofu or cooked chicken for hemp tofu.
- Substitute extra virgin olive oil for hempseed oil.
- Toaster oven or regular oven set on broil
- Oven-proof dish or aluminum pie tin
1.Spread tomato sauce on naan bread and leave ½ inch border
2.Spread kale evenly on top of sauce.
3.Arrange hemp tofu strips on top like spokes of a wheel on
top of kale.
4.Spread cheese evenly on top and broil in toaster oven or
regular oven until golden brown.
5.Drizzle a small amount of oil, sprinkle salt and hemp
seeds on top and serve.
The following two tabs change content below.
Healthy Magazine is staffed by a team of journalists and health experts who have a goal of presenting you will useful information that you actually want to read.
Latest posts by Healthy Staff (see all)
- Top Ways to Not Have the Worst 4th of July - July 1, 2017
- 30 Ways to Make This Summer Different Than All the Others - June 1, 2017
- Staying Healthy During Summer Vacation - June 1, 2017