For the perfect breakfast or dinner.
Breakfast is quite honestly my favorite meal of the day, if you could give me a pasta based breakfast recipe then I think I’d be set. I love making quiche and serving it for breakfast or dinner. It’s such a simple meal to make.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 1 hour
- 1½ cup grated swiss cheese
- ¾ cup diced bacon
- 1 cup half and half
- 3 eggs
- dash of nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Parsley for topping
- Cook bacon according to package instructions
- Combine cheese and bacon and put into an unbaked pie shell
- Combine eggs, cream, salt and nutmeg.
- Beat until smooth and pour over the bacon and cheese mixture
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes or until firm
- Top with parsley if desired
Emily shares her love for delicious recipes, travel, TV shows, easy crafts and DIY home improvement projects on her blog Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt (lovepastatoolbelt.com). Her favorite things include her wonderful husband, their two dogs and of course, pasta. You can find her on Twitter or Instagram at @LovePastaBlog.